Grow the movement - get involved, help with pro-life work, make a difference. Here's how:
1. Keep up with what's going on by 'liking' the LI page on Facebook and recommending us to your friends
2. View our pro-life videos on our YouTube Channel and recommend them to your friends. If you like some of our videos, help to get them watched by signing into your youtube account then (1) click on the thumbs up 'Like' icon, (2) 'Comment', (3) add it_ to your 'Favorites' & then (4) 'Share' this video with others.
3. Send an evite to your friends from our site www.thelifeinstitute.net/evite/
4. Register for our weekly ezine to keep up to date with pro-life news and issues
5. Check out our organisation site at www.thelifeinstitute.net and recommend that to your friends
6. Below is a sample email that you can copy and paste and e-mail to your own circle of friends. It only takes 10 seconds, try to tell at least three other people
Please take a moment to check out the pro-life work being done by the Life Institute. You can help promote their campaigns, and in the process, save mothers and their children from the abortion industry.
7. Come to our conferences, training weekends and other events and learn how to change the culture!
8. Take part in one or more of our activities - pro-life information, counselling, awareness projects and much more.
9. Read our newsletter, Solas, and other publications and circulate them to your friends
10. Are you gifted in particular area or have skills: public speaking, writing, design, video skills, law and advocacy, media relations, fundraising etc. If so, please lend us (and the unborn child!) your talents. We are always looking for more help and are building a list of skilled people that can help with future projects. So, if you can help, give us a shout!